Wednesday 12 April 2017

Major Transfer Alert: Spanish Forward Wants Chelsea Summer Move

Antonio Conte

Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata has hinted at a possible summer move to Chelsea, after admitting to have spoken with English clubs during the last summer window.


The 24-year-old returned to the Santiago Bernabeu after his successful spell with Juventus, where he joined from Real in 2014. Morata has not been able to nail a starting place under Zinedine Zidane this season, despite being a consitent starter for Juve during his time in the Serie A.
There have been speculations that the Spaniard might move during the next summer transfer window, and he has also hinted at a possible move: ‘Various Premier League coaches called to tell me to play for them, ‘I said yeah, I’d like to, that if I had to leave I would almost certainly go to London, but that I didn’t know what Madrid would do.
‘I knew they’d bring me back but I didn’t know if it was to keep me or sell me.
‘I spoke directly to Mauricio Pochettino and Antonio Conte, although the norm is clubs call my dad or agent.
‘Madrid said they didn’t want to sell, so here I am.’
It is understood that Antonio Conte is keen on bringing in reinforcements to the current Chelsea squad and has identified a couple of targets to bolster his team.

Sparqlzzz News
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: